Bring Your Brain...We'll Supply the Dragons!
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
The Associate Product Manager – Digital Fraud Prevention role is responsible for representing the needs of the Digital Game Security team during cross-functional projects within the company. This position will not only be involved in the initial steps of a project, working to gather and provide Digital Security requirements, but will maintain involvement throughout to ensure a successful implementation. This position requires a very strong understanding of e-commerce fraud prevention and detection strategies and tools. The ideal candidate will have experience with product management principals.
A self-motivated professional who has a strong passion for helping design effective e-commerce fraud prevention tools and features in the digital gaming space, as well as a passion for creating great customer experiences with a systems-focused mindset will find success in this role. They should feel confident making decisions that will affect the consumer and future day-to-day operations of a team, understand the importance of integrating key functions into a project in its planning stages, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This position will consult with other teams who play a part in e-commerce fraud prevention to create a holistic understanding of their needs, then play a key role in providing advice and recommendations to senior management on project design and deployment based on those learnings.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS WIZARD
Technical Product Management:
- Ensure all scheduled implementations are delivered on time, all necessary groups are informed, and all concerns/issues with the implementation/project are addressed.
- Identify, record, and prioritize all requirements for the prevention, recognition, reporting, and resolution of ecommerce fraud issues within each new product initiative.
- Ensure that implementations are properly tested, bugs are thoroughly tested and prioritized, and any outstanding issues are highlighted prior to the project launch.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that changes to existing and new features, systems, tools, and product implementations meet the requirements of both those who are supporting the implementation and those who will be using them.
- Write Digital Game Security use cases for projects and actively represent those needs during design and business elaborate sessions.
- Post deployment; propose and follow-up on solutions to outstanding issues that impact the Customer or Digital Game Security teams to ensure that they get adequately resolved.
- Incorporate feedback/opportunities for improvement into future projects so that we can learn from past errors in deployment and experience to improve our products.
Implementation and Project Management:
- Work with Knowledge Management to create actionable processes and work flows to effectively integrate projects into support workflows.
- Work with Knowledge Management to ensure that all the support materials and content for an implementation are completed on schedule. This includes training material for support staff, FAQs, and Tier 0.
- Keep stakeholders up to date, ensuring all parties are aware of impactful decisions, changes to scope/plan, and general progress of all in flight projects/implementations.
- Use feedback, metrics, and business intelligence data to assess the results of an implementation. Present data via written reports and presentations as requested by management and business.
Coordination and Administration with Digital Game Security:
- Provide thoughtful administration of Ecommerce Decision Manager system under guidance of stakeholder business teams and Product Owner.
- Be able to assess Digital Game Security, the consumer, and cross-functional systems/processes in order to find ways to improve or create efficiencies through design, development, or staffing improvement.
- Build and monitor reporting to track e-commerce fraud rates in our digital game properties; work with Digital Game Security Supervisor to focus Digital Game Security’s routine monitoring and prevention techniques as new threats arise.
- Keep Business teams apprised of new ecommerce fraud threats; work with Digital Game Security to prepare proposals for technology remediation as appropriate/needed. Submit to Business teams.
AM I QUALIFIED? (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
- Experience coordinating cross-functional requirements gathering within the e-commerce fraud prevention space (for a digital game title, preferred.)
- Experience participating in User Acceptance Testing and providing actionable, direct feedback to development teams.
- Experience in Product Management, with a high degree of ownership and decision making responsibility.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, aggressive, and entrepreneurial environment.
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
- Deep e-commerce fraud prevention expertise in the digital gaming space
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Expertise in the area of digital game/e-commerce fraud
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Excellent ability to follow-through with assigned tasks or projects
- Advanced understanding of all of Wizards of the Coast digital gaming products
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally with other teams and people
- Experience delivering/maintaining data reporting
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills and adapt performance accordingly
- Working knowledge of the following programs:
- Ecommerce system Decision Manager
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Experience in writing process or process documentation/technical writing
- Experience in implementing new products and/or processes to whole departments
- Experience as a coach, mentor, and/or experience developing staff
- Understanding of Wizards of the Coast Game Support processes and training
- Knowledge of the following is preferred:
Education and Training:
- Certified Ecommerce Fraud Investigator (CEFI) or similar preferred
- SCRUM certification preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. Through its entertainment labels, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, the Company is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 5 on the 2018 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past seven years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Fraud Prevention, Product Manager, Manager, Animation, Marketing, Security, Operations, Management, Creative
Date: Sep 5, 2018
Requisition ID: 6647