WPN Store Lead, Brazil
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: WOTC - Global Sales
Bring Your Brain.....
We'll Supply the Dragons!!
Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and the world's largest publisher of adventure games, including Magic: The Gathering® Trading Card Game and Dungeons & Dragons® Roleplaying Games has an exciting opportunity for a WPN Store Lead to join our team based in São Paulo, Brazil.
We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package, and the excitement of working in a creative organization. But the best part of working here is that we think creating products that bring hours of enjoyment to millions around the globe is an inherently cool way to earn a living.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
The WPN Store Lead is the responsible to the local Retail Development team. This role is involved in daily contact with WPN stores, educating and supporting them to optimize the WotC Play programs and improve the quality of the player experience in store.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS WIZARD
• Work within designated retail WPN accounts to support and educate WPN stores to optimize the play and in-store experience for their customers.
• Provide full organized play service and support (assist with effective merchandising, sales, and play efforts).
• Educate new retailers on the WPN tools available to them.
• Understand and address the unique challenges & opportunities of this particular market.
• Review/audit store quality in their territory’s Wizards Play Network locations.
• Execute strategies of Proactive and Reactive coaching. Act as a consultant to ensure effective merchandising, sales, and play efforts as representative in sales & trade marketing and report key customer insight back through the organization.
• Develop new retailers and channel for WotC market expansion, onboard new retailers who join the Wizards Play Network.
• Maximize the adoption and participation rates of WotC Play programs in WPN Stores and drive the levelling up of stores within the WPN program.
• Represent team and department at cross-functional meetings, as well as select events and conventions. Lead cross functional discussions related to specific customer service issues.
• Maintain up-to-the-minute knowledge base on all Wizards of the Coast products, policies, and organized play programs and provide training for retailers & sales. Promote WotC products to WPN Stores to support sales and marketing initiatives
• Contribute to the development of key tactics designed to grow play in market.
Who Are the Other Wizards, Teams and Partners You Will Work With?
• LATAM Commercial Manager
• LATAM-based Retail Support Team
• NA based Service & Support Team
• Global WPN Team
• Global Brand & Trade Marketing Team
• WPN Store base & potential stores
• WPN Organizers & Judges
AM I QUALIFIED?
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
• 2-3 years in Sales/Negotiation with a strong customer service element – not ‘hard selling’
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
• Basic grounding in principles of retailing/merchandising
• Familiarity with WotC product line and programs is a strong asset
• Familiarity with gaming and/or Video gaming industry
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Good IT skills – use of RightNow or similar CRM program an asset
• English written & spoken
• “Portuguese” written & spoken
• Team player
• Good coaching/teaching style
• Strong Communication skills
• Willingness to travel around the market and within Europe
• Ability to work to deadlines without close supervision
Education and Training:
• Graduate or equivalent
Time Expected to Reach Full Performance Level in Position:
• 3 Months
• Office environment, able to work on computer or phone for long periods of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
Business Unit: Wizards of the Coast