WPN Senior Store Lead, Germany
Location: Dreieich - Germany
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: WOTC - Global Sales
Bring Your Brain…..
We’ll Supply the Dragons!!!
Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and the world's largest publisher of adventure games, including Magic: The Gathering® Trading Card Game and Dungeons & Dragons® Roleplaying Games has an exciting opportunity for a WPN Senior Store Lead to join our retail support team in Germany.
We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package, and the excitement of working in a creative organization. But the best part of working here is that we think creating products that bring hours of enjoyment to millions around the globe is an inherently cool way to earn a living.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
The WPN Senior Store Lead is the responsible to the local Retail Support team. He is involved in daily contact with Wizards Play Network (WPN) stores, educating and supporting them to optimize the Wizards of the Coast Play programs and improve the quality of the player experience in store.
Day to Day Responsibilities For This Wizard:
• Achieve Wizards Play Network targets of Germany
• Execute strategies of Proactive and Reactive coaching.
• Provide management at Retail Support and Service & Support of German Team; motivate/lead them to deliver their targets.
• Support and educate stores on how to improve the play & in-store experience for their customers and promote the sale of WotC products.
• Ensure WPN Stores receive all relevant information and communication in a timely fashion.
• Drive the leveling-up of stores within the WPN program.
• Work with the WPN Director and with WPN Manager to support the ongoing personal development of the team.
Who Are the Other Wizards, Teams and Partners You Will Work With?
• Retail Support Team Members
• European Market WPN Stores, including: G.A.S. (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
• Wizards Sales Team and Authorized Distributors
• Wizards Community Team
AM I QUALIFIED?
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
• 2-3 years in Sales/Negotiation/Retail with a strong customer service element.
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
• Basic grounding in principles of retailing / merchandising
• Familiarity with Wizards of the Coast product and events line
• Familiarity with gaming and/or Video gaming industry
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Strong communication skills
• Good Information Technology skills
• German native speaker or an equivalent level
• Fluent English both written & spoken
• Team player
• Good coaching/teaching style
• Willingness to travel around within the European Market
• Ability to work to deadlines without close supervision
Education and Training:
• Graduate level or equivalent
• Up to 15% time per year
Time Expected to Reach Full Performance Level in Position:
• 3-6 months
• Office environment, able to work on computer or phone for long periods of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
Job Function: Global Sales
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
Business Unit: Wizards of the Coast