WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
This position will provide the highest standard of retailer reactive support for the Wizards Play Network. This includes phone and email support for hobby retail stores in the Wizards play network.
Day to day responsibilities for this wizard
Reactive Support for WPN Retail Members
- Gather and enter data from support interactions into designated software.
- Respond to email and phone contacts in a positive, professional and courteous manner.
- Answer in depth questions regarding the Wizards Play Network (WPN) programs.
- Support retailers with scheduling issues or late scheduling as appropriate.
- Assist retailers with shipping errors or concerns of WPN program kits.
- Gathering necessary data and determine if a store’s allocation should be adjusted as requested by the store.
- Provide in-depth answers regarding Wizards of the Coast’s products.
- Provide support on basic technical issues with Wizards Event Reporter (WER) software for retailers.
- Explain the WPN requirements and how a store fits into those requirements.
- Evaluate retailer sign ups to determine if their store meets the Standards of the Wizards Play Network.
Proactive Support (as needed)
- Engage in call campaigns to relay information to WPN stores.
General Office Etiquette
- Relay retailer concerns and problem trends to supervisor.
- Demonstrate professionalism and good judgment in performing responsibilities and interacting with managers, retailers, team members, and outside authorities.
- Understand what information is proprietary and keep this information confidential.
- Uphold team standards, policies, and values at all times.
- Ensure excellent customer service is upheld at all times.
AM I QUALIFIED? (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
- Two or more years of experience in the customer service field, including phone support, desired.
- Experience with hobby stores desired.
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
- Self-motivated with ability to establish priorities and effectively manage time to complete multiple tasks within specified timeframes.
- Good knowledge of Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons.
- Familiarity with the different Wizards Play Network programs offered.
- Able to learn and adapt quickly in a demanding customer service environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Effective communication Ability to de-escalate a call and/or e-mail.
- Basic computer literacy, including the ability to send and manage inbound e-mail required.
- Working knowledge of Office 365
- Ability to work effectively with strong attention to detail required.
- Strong customer focus and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to work with team to improve and develop processes as needed.
- Excellent follow through skills.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups and customers.
- Excellent typing/written skills (50 wpm minimum).
Education and Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Continuing education in Business a plus
- Office environment, able to work on computer or phone for long periods of time.
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Retail, Customer Service
Date: Oct 26, 2018
Requisition ID: 8017