Wizards of the Coast, (‘WotC’) is the world's largest publisher of adventure games, including Magic: The Gathering® Trading Card Game and Dungeons & Dragons® Roleplaying Games. Hasbro SA, which is based in Delemont Switzerland, sells WotC products in Europe through its distributor Hasbro European Trading BV, (‘HET’). WOTC Europe is part of this local Hasbro entity and provides services to HET.
Wizards of the Coast- STORE LEAD (UK)
Bring Your Brain
We’ll Supply the Dragons!!!
We have an exciting opportunity for a WPN ( Wizards Play Network) STORE LEAD to join our RETAIL SUPPORT team in the UK.
We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package, and the excitement of working in a creative organization. But the best part of working here is that we think creating products that bring hours of enjoyment to millions around the globe is an inherently cool way to earn a living.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
The Store Lead be the main contact for WPN stores in the region, listening to them, understanding their business potential and coaching and supporting them to optimize the WotC Play programs and improve the quality of the player experience in store
Day to Day Responsibilities For This Wizard
Execute the Retail Development tactics within the UK Wizards Play Network in line with Hasbro SA's strategy. Maximize the application and participation rates of WotC Play programs in WPN Stores. Help stores understanding and maximizing play programs. Promote WotC products to WPN Stores to support Hasbro SA's sales and marketing initiatives for the region
Who Are the Other Wizards, Teams and Partners You Will Work With?
- Retail Support Team Members
- UK and Ireland WPN Stores
- Sales Team and Authorized Distributors
- Community Team
AM I QUALIFIED? (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
- Experience in Sales/Negotiation/Retail with a strong customer service element.
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
- Solid grounding in principles of retailing
- A passion for the WotC product and events line
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent coaching skills / active listening skills / teaching approach
- Provide solutions to enhance the paly experience of the WotC play programs in store
- Ability to challenge results and influence business strategy
- Strong understanding of the UK Market and apply solutions to increase market share
- Team player in a collaborative work environment
- Self-motivated with ability to work to deadlines autonomously
- Intermediate IT skills
- English native speaker
- Knowledge of small business retail an asset
Education and Training:
- Degree level or commensurate with experience.
- Travel Requirements (% of time per year)
- Up to 20% time per year
- Willingness to travel around the market and within Europe
- Office environment, able to work on computer or phone for long periods of time.
- This position is based in the Wizards of the Coast Uxbridge, UK office