WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
Greetings, brave UA adventurer! We’re looking for a Performance Marketing mage to join the ranks of our Marketing Guild and help build the future of the realm. Ready to slay CPA dragons? Venture forth. Wizards of the Coast, creator of Magic: The Gathering TCG and publisher of Dungeons & Dragons, is seeking a User Acquisition Manager to oversee planning and execution of global user acquisition programs. The candidate should have experience in digital performance marketing which includes: paid user acquisition, digital campaign deployment and optimization, marketing analytics, attribution, creative direction and reporting.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS WIZARD
- Manage paid user acquisition campaigns on both PC and Mobile.
- Track effectiveness of user acquisition campaigns and implement continuous improvements and optimization.
- Manage ROAS per specific channels of traffic including: social, search, and other ad networks.
- Analyze daily performance to execute the most effective user acquisition plan.
- Source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels.
- Drive high quality installs to existing user base to improve user retention and LTV.
- Own and present key performance metrics including ROAS and internal KPI targets on acquisition marketing to senior leadership.
- Improve our understanding of campaign effectiveness and holistic acquisition strategies using in-house systems and third-party data tools.
- Identify best practices and techniques both inside and outside the PC and mobile gaming industry.
- Manage a multi-million-dollar user acquisition marketing budget.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data analysts and product marketers
AM I QUALIFIED? (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years of experience paid user acquisition
- Experience working with 3rd party mobile tracking systems
- Experience buying performance media globally preferred
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience managing mobile ad buying across Facebook, AdWords, Twitter, Twitch and other ad networks.
- The ability to develop strategies and media plans, as well as quantify the reach, impact and effectiveness metrics of social media marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of ROAS-based campaign management.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making.
- Strong Excel and SQL skills required
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Passion for both games AND the business of games
- Empathy for gamers and the global gaming community
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in a quantitative discipline (CS, Physics, Engineering, Math, Economics, etc.)
Office environment, able to work on computer or phone for long periods of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position