Supply Chain Planner
Location: WA - Renton
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: WOTC - Creative
Bring Your Brain…..
We’ll Supply the Dragons!!!
Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and the world's largest publisher of adventure games, including Magic: The Gathering® Trading Card Game and Dungeons & Dragons® Roleplaying Games has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join our Creative and Production Services team.
We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package, and the excitement of working in a creative organization. But the best part of working here is that we think creating products that bring hours of enjoyment to millions around the globe is an inherently cool way to earn a living.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
This position will be responsible for supply planning and inventory of all Wizards of the Coast products.
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Wizard!
• Analyze demand planning information to formulate an efficient global supply plan
• Ensure inventory is available to meet forecast targets
• Determine optimal initial procurement timing, quantity and breakdown via inventory analysis and collaboration with the Purchasing, Brand and Sales teams
• Initiate reprints as needed
• Identify and manage inventory risk within the supply chain
• Manage WOTC owned components at vendor locations
• True up inventory numbers of consignment and 3rd party warehouse inventory
• Report inventory status
Inventory Disposition Responsibility:
• Manage annual public out-of-print declaration.
• Determine and execute disposition of obsolete inventory. This includes identifying obsolescence, determine disposition including repurposing, donation and destruction. Execute disposition action plan within a limited time window.
Who Are the other Wizards, Teams and Partners You Will Work With?
• Hasbro teams
• Sales – daily contact
• Brand – daily contact
• Project Management Office
• Wizards of the Coast Warehouse facilities
• Worldwide Manufacturing Vendors
• Consignment Vendors
AM I QUALIFIED?
Experience Creating and Casting These Spells:
• 3+ years supply chain/inventory management experience
• Strong applied experience in MS Office, including Excel at the intermediate skill level
• Game industry experience preferred
Knowledge, Abilities & Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
• Excellent attention to detail required
• Work effectively with diverse groups of people
• Strong time management ability
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Analytical capability and problem solving
• Self- knowledge and self-development
• SAP experience preferred
• Familiarity of Wizards of the Coast’s products highly desired
Education and Training:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
• Up to 5%
• Non-Exempt Hourly Role
Time Expected to Reach Full Performance Level in Position:
• 6 months
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
Business Unit: Wizards of the Coast