WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
The Sr. Coordinator Order Fulfillment is a specialized support position that is responsible for processing and shipping product to consumers globally with some light task and medium project work. This job’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, answering questions on Wizards of the Coast products and issues surrounding them across all our analog products and brands, including for international customers. The representative will be expected to answer both written and verbal questions for inbound and outbound contacts. The Sr. Coordinator Order Fulfillment will work as directed by their Supervisors but given their high level of experience, can often act with little direction. They will still closely consult management on high business impact and potentially ambiguous issues.
The position requires a passion for delivering the highest level of service to every contact. This person should have a high level of detail, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrate the commitment to going that extra mile to assist someone. A strong passion and knowledge of Wizards of the Coast brands and products is a must. Lastly, this person also needs to have a strong commitment to the Team and having already achieved their individual excellence, strive to propagate that excellence and their successful techniques to those they work with.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS WIZARD
- Provides excellent customer service via email or phones through our CRM.
- Assist with tickets that have been escalated due to complexity, difficulty of customers, or solutions not covered by existing processes regarding damaged products.
- Provide insight to trends in queue work and issues about products.
- Process incoming and outgoing shipments
- Receive and validate damaged product.
- Deliver received damaged product to Quality Assurance.
- Receive incoming product replacement inventory.
- Ordering additional product for replacement needs.
- Process order for shipping, both domestic and international.
- Create and maintain detailed reports about products by brand, issues and region.
- Communicating with various departments about product issues.
- Providing feedback and information about processes required to perform job duties.
- Personal development.
- Assist with training on Product Replacement processes and tools.
AM I QUALIFIED? (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, aggressive, and entrepreneurial environment.
- 2+ years working in the consumer customer service field.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of the following programs is a benefit:
- MS Office suite
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
Initiative: When you see a problem, you identify and investigate it, then propose solutions without anybody telling you to because it’s the right thing to do.
Adaptable: Able to learn and adapt quickly in a demanding service and ecommerce environment.
Accountable: You’re comfortable independently implementing and managing small to medium scale projects with minimal input from management.
Team Player: You value teamwork and camaraderie. You’re comfortable focusing on work while working with various teams.
Growth-Focused: You’re excited to learn and acquire new skills and adapt your performance to the cool new things you learn.
Detail-Oriented: You can focus on minute details without impacting your productivity.
Product Familiarity: Understanding of what customers genuine card about with product issues they encounter.
- Customer-Focused: Helping customers and customer service reps within and outside of provided processes.
- Self-Motivated: Drive to quickly assist customers and accurately help customers.
- Flexible: You can learn and adapt quickly in a demanding customer service and ecommerce environment.
- Inclusive: You’re comfortable and have had success working with diverse, cross-functional teams and people.
- Customer-Service: You have an advanced understanding of customer service principles, skills, trainings, processes and techniques.
- Data: You’re comfortable with data, including designing, maintaining and delivering reports to other teams.
- Writing: You can craft clear, concise emails, presentations, technical bugs, and customer-facing communications that deliver your message with little-to-no grammatical errors.
Education and Training:
High School Diploma or equivalency is required. BA/BS degree is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Fulfillment, QA, Quality Assurance, CRM, Call Center, Operations, Technology, Quality, Customer Service
Date: Jan 25, 2019
Requisition ID: 9835