The Digital Gaming group is responsible for delivering premier games such as MTG Arena and Magic the Gathering Online as well as exciting upcoming titles in conjunction with the Digital Publishing and Licensing group. As the Digital Gaming Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for…
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating test plans
- Creating, reviewing and executing test cases
- Reporting bugs and validating bug fixes
- Managing test environments
- Installing and working with development builds on computers, phones, tablets and consoles
- Identifying risk scenarios in new features & for existing products
- Validating product performance on various hardware
- Working with developers, directors, business intelligence, creative staff and producers
- Investigating and troubleshooting issues
- Identifying process improvements, creating and optimizing processes
- Working with external QA teams
- Supporting playtests
- Advocating for quality throughout the development cycle
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years experience in software quality assurance
- High level of familiarity with PCs, consoles and mobile devices
- Passion for a wide variety of games
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Other Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people in a dynamic environment.
- Good communications, written and verbal.
- Well-organized, good at time management.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for quality.
- Excellent analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Developer, QA, Quality Assurance, Testing, Business Intelligence, Technology, Quality
Date: Jan 9, 2019
Requisition ID: 9406