Key Account Manager, Latin America
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: WOTC - Global Sales
Bring Your Brain…..
We’ll Supply the Dragons!!!
Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and the world's largest publisher of adventure games, including Magic: The Gathering® Trading Card Game and Dungeons & Dragons® Roleplaying Games has an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join our Latin America team.
We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package, and the excitement of working in a creative organization. But the best part of working here is that we think creating products that bring hours of enjoyment to millions around the globe is an inherently cool way to earn a living.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
The Key Account manager will ensure we have the right level of product, in local Latin America markets, to meet player and retailer demand through the development of efficient, aligned and successful Distributors who actively stand behind our strategies and offer great customer service. The Key Account Manager will work with distributors, and internal partners, to predict and understand the inventory and product needs of the various markets in Latin America. This employee must also work with these same partners to develop distribution and sales strategies for the region that advance Wizards growth goals. In addition, this individual must work with internal supply chain and finance teams to discover the most efficient and effective ways to move inventory from printers to country. This includes overcoming customs challenges. In all regards the Key Account manager must work with internal Legal Councilors to ensure we are operating in a legally compliant manner in all aspects of our business.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS WIZARD
Creation of yearly budgets and monthly forecasts
• Assessment of distributor inventory needs and growth opportunities.
• Creation of strategies focused on taking advantage of growth opportunities.
• Meet, or exceed, yearly budgets.
• Create accurate monthly forecasts that track progress against yearly budget goals.
• Lead Wizards’ presence at distributor held retailer shows and conferences.
Managing the designated WotC Distributor base by:
• Acting as a business coach
• Supporting accounts in every way to be successful with our Brands
• Enthusing full distributor team for each new product release
• Analyzing stock, sales & back order data to drive the right inventory levels
• Ensuring distributors perform against all core essential roles
• Training and motivating distributor staff working on Wizards of the Coast
• Ensuring full compliance with our T&Cs
• Driving each account to achieve fast and efficient distribution while maintain high product knowledge and coaching
• Identify and pursue strategic opportunities to expand our business in the Core Hobby market, focusing on those opportunities which drive long term business and category growth.
• Review current distribution partnerships, identify SWOTs & recommend ways forward to drive mutual growth opportunities.
• Contribute ideas to the overall Latin America & Global plans, participate in and/or lead project teams as required.
• Ensuring all plans, policies and processes of the respective distributors are fully compliant with our distribution contract as well as with competition law.
AM I QUALIFIED?
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
• 4+ years of experience in sales, trade and/or consumer marketing management
• 3+ years as a Key Account Manager or similar role
• Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams (marketing, sales, events, logistics, finance, etc.) in different locations
• PC-literate with proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office package including email and internet
• Experience in presenting to large groups of people exceeding 200+ individuals.High proficiency with Power Point
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
• Written and spoken proficiency in English and Portuguese required. Proficiency in Spanish highly desired
• Strong written & spoken communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong business motivator
• Structured and organized with required attention to detail with a proven level of analytical skills
• Ability to work flexibly in a fast paced and changing environment – e.g. a variety of regions & cultures
• Team player and team orientated, with modern people management skills
• Creative and inventive
• Ability to think strategically, see broader business picture
• High level of maturity and showing potential to develop
Education and Training:
• Degree level or commensurate work experience
• Up to 30% of the year, International Travel required, sometimes for 2 weeks at a time
Time Expected to Reach Full Performance Level in Position:
• 1 year
• Based in Sao Paolo, Brazil supporting all of Latin America
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
Business Unit: Wizards of the Coast