IT Communications Analyst
Location: WA - Renton
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: WOTC - Technology
Bring Your Brain…..
We’ll Supply the Dragons!!!
Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and the world's largest publisher of adventure games, including Magic: The Gathering® Trading Card Game and Dungeons & Dragons® Roleplaying Games has an exciting opportunity for an IT Communications Analyst to join our Infrastructure & Operations Team.
We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package, and the excitement of working in a creative organization. But the best part of working here is that we think creating products that bring hours of enjoyment to millions around the globe is an inherently cool way to earn a living.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
The IT Communications Analyst is responsible for supporting and/or analytical tasks and activities associated with areas within the telecommunications function with a primary and focus on support and applications. (e.g., PBX, voice mail, implementation, diagnostics or operations/user support). Monitors the operation of telecom network solutions (e.g. Avaya CMS, Microsoft Unified Messaging, Cisco). Performs complex tasks relating to telecom network operations, installation, and/or maintenance for local, offsite and/or remote locations. Responsible for documenting, maintaining, upgrading or replacing hardware and software systems. Position includes some deskside support.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS WIZARD
• Performs configuration, deployment, testing, maintenance, monitoring and trouble-shooting of telecommunications solution components to provide a highly available, high performance environment
• Provides quality assurance and testing of transmission mediums, infrastructure components, and advance toll free number routing
• Participates in telecommunications planning and provides input on the selection of hardware, systems, and utilities
• Recommends telecommunications policy changes consistent with corporate objectives
• Monitors performance and reliability of existing systems. Develops and monitors standards and quality assurance processes
• Works on advanced projects related to the design and development of voice solutions including PBX, voice mail, IVR, Session Managers, Session Border Controllers, and other contact center solutions
• Plans projects, establishes timelines and completes cost analysis, including vendor comparisons.
• Perform site surveys to determine customer audiovisual (A/V) and video teleconferencing (VTC) design and installation requirements
• Configure audio and video meetings across multiple technologies (Skype for Business, WebEx, Avaya)
• Determines and designs the flow of all SIP circuits
• Keeps an organized and accurate record of all network regions, dial plans, advance toll free number routing and associated numbering schemes
• Supports converged technologies including, but not limited to IP Telephony, VoIP, Unified Messaging, SIP, CTI and developing technologies
• Video conferencing end point, multipoint bridging, and border proxy experience
• Provide end-user support with MAC, PC, and Mobile platforms
Who Are the Other Wizards, Teams and Partners You Will Work With?
• Facilities Manager
• Supervisor, Client Computing
• Manager, Technical Operations
• 3rd Party Vendors
AM I QUALIFIED?
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
• 3+ years working in all phases of PBX support.
• 3+ years in desktop support.
• 2+ years working with Service-Now or similar ticketing system.
• Familiarity with ITIL practices.
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
• Broad knowledge of the Avaya Communication Manager and Session manager.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
• Troubleshooting Windows and Mac OSX systems.
• Support iOS and Android mobile devices.
• Network support (patching, switches, drops, wifi).
• Demonstrated analytical ability and judgment.
• Ability to write detailed documentation for technical solutions for IT peers.
• Working knowledge of the following applications: Microsoft Office, Office 365, Skype for Business, Sharepoint, Active. Directory, SAP, Windows 7, 8, 10,Mac OSX, Adobe Suite.
• Demonstrated experience with Regions, ARS tables and routing, global dial plans, call flow architecture to include SIP. IPCC and IPT networks.
Education and Training:
• Bachelor's or Associates in Computer Science, Computer Programming or commensurate work experience.
Time Expected to Reach Full Performance Level in Position:
• 3 months
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
Business Unit: Wizards of the Coast