The Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting in forecasting and budgeting expenses related to our technology and digital gaming spend. This includes, but is not limited to, tracking and analyzing expenses at both the cost center level as well as a project level. The position will prepare and disseminate reporting to key technology members, in addition to the Finance team.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
- Forecasting & Budgeting – Work collaboratively with the technology team to forecast and budget monthly expenses. Have the ability to explain variances to budget and prior forecasts, suggesting improvements to processes that will improve the accuracy of forecasts.
- Reporting & Analysis - Analyze and report technology spend from the cost center level down to the individual projects. Disseminate information on project spend to key management. Update reporting as project slate changes (new projects, cancelled projects, etc.)
- Cost Benefit Analysis – Assist in completing analyses of the cost/benefit of technology projects, compiling all pertinent financial information.
- Miscellaneous – Additional requests and ad-hoc reporting, as needed.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Sound knowledge of Financial Planning Tools (SAP/Cognos/etc.)
- 2-3 years experience in forecasting & budgeting, particularly in a technology environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with management and non-financial personnel
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to think and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and self-motivation skills are required.
- Good communication and organizational skills are required.
- Must work well under high pressure in a team setting.
- The ability to multitask is required.
- Working effectively with diverse attitudes and groups is required
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Financial, Financial Analyst, ERP, Business Intelligence, SAP, Finance, Technology
Date: Nov 6, 2018
Requisition ID: 8010