Location: WA - Renton
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: WOTC - Corporate Services
Bring Your Brain…..
We’ll Supply the Dragons!!!
Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and the world's largest publisher of adventure games, including Magic: The Gathering® Trading Card Game and Dungeons & Dragons® Roleplaying Games has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our leadership team.
We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package, and the excitement of working in a creative organization. But the best part of working here is that we think creating products that bring hours of enjoyment to millions around the globe is an inherently cool way to earn a living.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
This Executive Assistant to the President of Wizards of the Coast is a high performing, customer-centric professional with the capability to provide complex, sensitive, and highly confidential professional administrative support.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS WIZARD
Provide high level administrative support for the President and other members of the executive leadership team, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organization's operations, procedures, and people.
• Manage the executive's schedules.
• Make travel arrangements to make best use of their time. Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executive's use in documents such as emails, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
• Facilitate smooth communications between the executive and coworkers and between the executive and external parties such as media, customers, and the public.
• Handle confidential information.
• Maintain the security of the executive's files.
• Monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
• Perform tasks using independent judgment and discretion; e.g., preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming email, inquiries and phone calls; drafting letters and official releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
• Assists Executive Team with calendar management, expense reports, travel, meeting coordination, signature routing, and project management
• Oversees catering management, conference room management, and various other administrative projects as needed.
AM I QUALIFIED?
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
• 10 + years of experience providing executive level support required
• Highly proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
• Advanced knowledge of Visio and Sharepoint
• Prior SAP and MS Project work experience preferred
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
• Ability to create high level documents such as correspondence, complex spreadsheets, and internal and external communications.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including CEO staff.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands
Education and Training:
• Bachelor of Arts in Business Management or 10+ years in an administrative support role
• Office environment, able to work on computer or phone for long periods of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
Job Function: Corporate Services
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
Business Unit: Wizards of the Coast