Associate Graphic Designer - Contract
The Wizard in this role will work with franchise creative leads to understand their brand and IP content, and to translate it into effective and attractive brand guides and brand presentation materials.
- Create powerful external and internal-facing brand materials
- Brand guides: The Magic franchise is built upon powerful characters, wondrous worlds, and a spirit of creativity and empowerment. Our brand guides help us share this with the partners who want to make awesome Magic products. In this position, you’ll be working with Franchise creative leads to complete the layouts for these guides.
- Presentations: Thoughtful and beautiful presentation can have a big impact; they show a commitment to quality, to the material presented, and to the valued audience who sees it. This Wizard will work with some of our most inspired and creative minds to take assets and concepts they generate and turn them into stellar presentations.
- Maintain and develop templates for brand guides and presentations
- InDesign: Help maintain aesthetic and formatting consistency throughout each multi-page brand guide, and across our portfolio of different brand guides.
- PowerPoint: Maintain deck templates for a variety of internal and external presentation types.
- Propose improvements to the format, content and visual approach of guides and presentations
As needed Franchise Graphic Design
The Franchise team is always venturing out in new directions. As new graphic design challenges present themselves, you may have the opportunity to contribute.
- Proficiency in: Adobe InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Typography, Infographics
- 2+ years experience in support of brands, especially in the game or entertainment industries
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Segment: Graphic Design, Franchise, Creative, Retail
Date: Sep 12, 2018
Requisition ID: 6929