Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and the world's largest publisher of adventure games, including Magic: The Gathering® Trading Card Game and Dungeons & Dragons® Roleplaying Games has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Business System Administrator who specializes in Zendesk, to join our Business Systems Operations team.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
This position is focused on providing technical administration support for business tools and applications worldwide with an emphasis on the Zendesk CRM. The Associate Business System Administrator will be responsible for implementing new features and functionality, working with internal customers on customization projects and resolve technical issues in support of expanding our Zendesk CRM adoption company wide.This includes development and support of Zendesk Multibranded Help Centers, client configurations and custom analytics. When not working on the CRM, other responsibilities will be spread across our full suite of tools, applications, and software used by teams to develop and support Wizards products. This role will also assist the System Administrators to find efficient solutions to meet business partner needs. This includes, but is not limited to, Oracle Service Cloud, JIRA, Confluence, QAsymphony, Five9, Zendesk and internally built systems.
As an Associate Business System Administrator, you will be expected to develop a working knowledge of the tools, applications, and software serving all product development and support teams. This role will work closely with the Business Systems Administrators and Producer, Software Developers, System Engineers, Deskside and Operations Support Teams. This position requires a self-motivated employee who has a strong passion for improving customer experiences and a drive for efficiency and process improvement.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS WIZARD
Delivery - Production Management
- Full technical integration of our customer engagement platform into a customer’s support environment to include website changes, widget implementation, API integration, CRM workflow configuration and reporting configurations.
- Perform initial troubleshooting; technical support; change management and maintenance of third party and in house developed systems or applications in both production and test environments including Upgrades and Data Migration.
- Escalate tickets as necessary following escalation procedures to meet established SLAs.
- Complete pre-identified enhancements and configurations for supported Enterprise Business Solutions applications.
- Maintain control of access rights, security settings and user privileges for supported Enterprise Business Solutions applications.
- Configure Wizards player event scheduling and rules with NA and international offices in appropriate software.
- Ensure comprehensive system and PII data integrity, including system security.
- Work cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Customer Service/Support.
- Assist Core Services, Live Operations, Game Support, Technical Services, Hasbro, Hasbro EU, and other Wizards corporate projects when assigned.
Planning - Elaboration
- Assist Business System Administrators to facilitate understanding of the tools, applications, and software needed to support product development and operational support as assigned.
- Support development and maintenance of technology standards, policies and procedures to support technology roadmap.
- Assist cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Customer Service/Support.
- Assist with workflow/process design, best practice education and administration of all Enterprise Business solutions when assigned.
- Create/update team processes and procedures as necessary.
- Candidate will be required to frequently troubleshoot system issues including, but not limited to, error codes, access issues, workflow concerns and site down reports ranging on Severity levels. They will be expected to identify, recommend and implement fixes/workarounds for all issues. They will work with either internal teams or external vendors to address the problems.
AM I QUALIFIED?
- 1 year of System or Application Administration experience/ education preferred.
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service or Help Desk desirable.
- Understanding of how SaaS integrations work.
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment.
- Understanding administration of CRM applications (Salesforce, Zendesk, Oracle, etc).
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools desirable.
- Previous work experience with SQL or other databases desirable.
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
- Strong Project Management skills desirable.
- Ability to create and deliver status reports and dashboards.
- Working knowledge of MS Office 365 and Visio.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- High level of customer focus and service excellence.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Office environment, able to work on computer or phone for long periods of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.