At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and home, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
What Is This Role All About?
Greetings, brave adventurer! We’re looking for a Brand Marketing mage to join the ranks of our Marketing Guild and help build the future of the realm. Ready to forge your legendary sword of awareness? Ready to brandish your shield of consumer insights? Venture forth. Wizards of the Coast, creator of Magic: The Gathering and publisher of Dungeons & Dragons, is seeking an Associate Brand Manager to oversee planning and execution of global games marketing. This self-starter should have a passion for and experience in video game marketing which include: product, brand, influencer, and awareness marketing initiatives.
Day to Day Responsibilities For This Wizard
- Work with consumer marketing team on planning and execution for future digital titles.
- Take consumer insights and forge then into actions and strategies.
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and express them in ongoing reports.
- Keep the marketing engine running flawlessly, with no stone unturned and no cracks for tasks to fall through.
- Make content creator into stars by working on paid influencer campaigns and new creator efforts.
- Come with fresh, new marketing ideas each day. Then lead them from ideation through to execution.
- Connect with and manage all the right agency and internal partners on creative marketing campaigns.
- Be a champion at party support by collaborating with design, engineering, development, community, public relations, video production, and consumer insights teams.
- Follow industry trends to continue exploring marketing ideas on the bleeding edge of the industry.
AM I QUALIFIED? (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
- 2-4 years of experience in consumer marketing (or MBA and 1-3 years).
- Experience in PC, console, or mobile games marketing recommended.
- Creative agency, media agency, or consulting agency experience appreciated.
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
- Hands-on experience tracking and reporting on marketing metric.
- In-depth knowledge of YouTube and Twitch platforms and influencers.
- The ability to develop go-to-market plans and marketing playbooks.
- High attention to detail and experience with keeping multiple moving pieces of a project on schedule.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- Thirst for knowledge and market research.
- Passion for both games AND the business of games.
- Empathy for gamers and the global gaming community.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in a business, marketing or communications discipline. MBA preferred.
- Up to 10%
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Marketing MBA, Engineer, Marketing, Engineering
Date: Jan 10, 2019
Requisition ID: 9477