The Associate Community Manager position will act as the primary voice and face of our Magic: The Gathering community of players and fans throughout Spanish speaking Latin America.
This position will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers, empowering and exciting brand evangelists, and building buzz among Magic: The Gathering fans. Additional responsibilities include developing exciting and innovative social media and community programs to drive awareness of the overall brand as well as monitoring and reporting on community activity.
- Nurture and Grow the Magic: The Gathering community of players and fans.
- Communications Project Support
- Brand and Corporate Communications and Event Support
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
- A minimum of 2 years of community management experience in the gaming industry
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Fluent in all major social networks
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Wizard:
- Exceptional writing skills
- Rock solid organization, time management and attention to detail
- Curiosity about media and cultural trends and enthusiasm for research
- Proven ability to successfully plan and execute projects independently
- Creativity, flexibility and positive attitude
- Knowledge of or experience with Magic: the Gathering preferred but not required
- Knowledge of, interest in or experience with games, fantasy properties and passionate fan communities required
- English fluency required
Education and Training:
- BA in Communications or Digital Marketing
- Up to 5%